top of page
The initial email you receive does NOT guarantee the reservation; it is only an acknowledgement of your request. Once your reservation request is submitted, we will get back to you with a confirmation. Upon confirmation of availability, bank details will be sent to you for payment. A 25% deposit is required to block your preferred dates. Read more on the Booking Procedure on the Reservation Policy page. Please use the Contact Us Form to get in touch with us.

2022

Nov 20 - Nov 27   $6,500.00

Nov 28 - Dec 17   $3,900.00

Dec 18 - Jan 1        $7,500.00

2023

Jan 2 - March 31  $4,100.00

Important Information:

  • Minimum stay is 5 days, except during the Holidays, a minimum 7 day stay is required. 

  • There is a damage deposit of $2,500.

  • A 25% deposit is due at booking, with the remaining 75% due 30 days in advance of your stay.

  • Payments accepted via VISA, Mastercard, or wire transfer.  A 4.5% fee applies to all credit card transactions.

Contact us at info@villaviatu.com for rates starting after March 31, 2023.

RATES
bottom of page