top of page
Leeward-Beach_edited_edited.jpg
RESERVATION POLICIES
Reservation Policies

BOOKING PROCEDURE:  To make a reservation, please use the Contact Us form.  We will confirm availability and provide you with a booking quote as soon as possible.  A deposit of 25% is required to secure your booking, with the remaining 75% balance due 30 days prior to your arrival.  For bookings less than 30 days to arrival, 100% of the fees will be due to secure your booking.  Once your booking is confirmed, additional information regarding your stay will be provided.  

 

TAXES: Rental rates exclude TCI (Turks & Caicos Islands) mandated taxes of 12%.

INCLUDED:  Rate includes daily house cleaning, and full use of all Villa amenities, including bikes, kayaks, paddleboards, pool, hot tub, fire pit, etc.

ADDITIONAL SERVICES: If you require additional staff services, they are charged separately. Butler and chef services are also available upon request. Please inquire for current pricing.  

DAMAGE DEPOSIT: There is a damage deposit of $2,500.

BOOKING DEPOSIT:  A 25% deposit is due at booking, with the remaining 75% due 30 days in advance of your stay.  Payments accepted via VISA, Mastercard, or wire transfer.  A 4.5% fee applies to all credit card transactions.

CHECK IN / CHECK OUT TIMINGS: 4 PM Check in. 11 AM Check out.

MINIMUM STAY: 5 days minimum, except during the Holidays, a minimum 7 day stay is required. 

CANCELLATION: 
90 days prior to arrival: Full refund less 1 night rental.
89 - 60 days prior to arrival: Less 3 nights rental.
Less than 60 days prior to arrival: no refund.
No refund on Holiday Bookings.

DATE CHANGES: Dates can be changed up to 30 days prior to arrival, no change fee, only difference in rate charged. Deposit/Cancellation policy same as original arrival date. 

PET POLICY: No pets allowed.

This is a non smoking Villa.

Contact us at reservations@ihlvm.com for rates starting after March 31, 2023 and for any special requests.

bottom of page